Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Job

Okay, Benton is now 4 months so I knew it was time to end my maternity leave and start working again. After several interviews I finally decided to work at Garden Terrace, a skilled nursing facility that specializes in dementia. Christian told me I would really be doing a lot of service, because the patients will have no idea whether I actually worked with them or not as they have limited short term memory. I am working PRN or on call for now. I hope to work 5 times a month, sounds like a lot I know :) My favorite part of the day is picking up Benton. He is all smiles when he sees me. Thankfully I have great friends, sister-in-laws, and mother-in-law to watch Benton while I work, THANKS!!

No comments:

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates