Tuesday, August 23, 2011

These 2



I am kind of obsessed with these 2 people. They are so cute together (well most of the time.)
A few things I love:
  • Benton tries to help Kate say the prayer.
  • When she is crying he will tell her "its okay little sister I am here."
  • She looks for him first thing in the morning.
  • They play hide and seek together.
  • He can get her out of her crib.
  • He will climb in her crib with her and play.
  • She never likes to hear him cry, just because it makes her sad.
I hope they always keep this close of a relationship!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What cute kiddos!

debra said...

This post melted my heart!

As it turns out...I'm a little obsessed with these two little people myself!

melissa said...

these pictures are absolutely adorable!! i loved so much playing catch up with your blog! it boggles my mind how much we don't talk about when we're together! your kids are so freaking cute, and they're even cuter when their together!

p.s. i loved those pictures of alissa and of the cabin. i got cabin fever. i ached for it again. one time wasn't enough!!

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates