Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Glad They Only Come One At a Time

We survived our adventure and I have to say I could not have done it without my super husband. Here are a few ways Christian helped out:

First, when in the car Christian would tell all the kids we were in a space ship and our mission was to attack all the aliens (the other vehicles). You should have heard the special effects Christian can do, I have to say I was quite impressed and I laughed even harder listening to Benton try and mimic his Daddy.

Second, Christian took the mornings on. They kids would yell at the bedroom door "CHRISTIAN, CHRISTIAN" and he would always get up and talk them in to being quiet until I got up.

Thirdly, the floors have never looked better than when Christian would sweep up our daily messes. I loved his help after dinner.

We are glad to be home and Benton is thrilled to have his mom back to himself!

5 comments:

Kenna said...

I agree with you, one at a time. But who knows maybe your next will be twins. jk. And you do have an amazing hubs. Glad you are back, Parker is excited to play with Benton.

melissa said...

I promise just knowing you guys are done babysitting helps me to sleep better at night, it was just way too much stress on me thinking of you guys babysitting for so long. HA-just kidding, but i really am glad you guys are all settled in and taking it easy:)

Sabrina said...

That is funny and sweet things that Christian did. Aren't husbands the best? Sometimes I get bugged with Jordan but I could never live without him. They definitely make life much sweeter.

Ashley said...

I saw your comments when I posted and its fun to keep in touch! Hope you are doing great!

kirkandashley.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

Hey! It's Caitlin Peterson from the ward. So glad I found your blog! I love blogging and am quite addicted to it actually. Anyway, looking forward to more posts and catching up with the old ones!

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates