Friday, June 26, 2009

Weird Sensations

Last weekend I had some pretty intense heart burn that apparently can cause referred pain down your arms and made my hands numb. Unfortunately Christian was on a camp out with the scouts in our ward and I couldn't get a hold of him. Finally we were able to contact another leader who was with them to let Christian know I needed to talk to him.
One of the boys asked that leader what was wrong and he told them I was having "weird sensations down my arms"
and the scout asked "like when you go through puberty?"
I love the things scouts talk about and think.

1 comment:

Kenna said...

I told Aaron this story today. We laughed our heads off
Puberty...
hahaha

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates