Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dinner up the Canyon


Aren't these two cute. We went up the canyon with our friends Sabrina and Jordan and Luke who is just a couple of months older than Benton. They thought it was fabulous!


Benton LOVES music, especially when his Daddy is making it! I think I am going to have 2 guitarists in my life.


What can be better than dirt, hills, and more dirt? Both little boys were so funny watching them scale the mountain.

We roasted marshmallows and let Benton have his first taste of them. As you can tell by his face he loved them! He was quite mad when I stopped giving them to him. I guess going up the canyon was a hit! Anyone want to go??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture journal of your birthday week Suzanne!
Benton is definitely having fun and I'm glad you had a memorable week~

I think we should all have a birthday week too. I'm next!

Debra

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates