Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beginning of a fun week, Thanks Christian! Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving Point.

I kept telling Christian if Danielle (my little sister) gets a full birthday month, I should at least get a birthday week, right? Christian started it off by taking us to Thanksgiving Point. What a great week, thanks everyone! (By the way I think everyone should get a birthday week!)


Benton in full excitement mode running through the vineyards. What a sight.

Just enjoying the swing with Dad.




Benton's first horseback ride. He was really anxious to get out and touch the horses, but wasn't too sure about being on there backs especially when they were moving. Half way through the ride he wanted off. I think he likes being in charge, not the other way around.

5 comments:

Schimmy said...

How fun! I miss seeing you. Benton is so cute he is growing up to quick.

Kenna said...

Lucky! I hope you had a great Birthday. Your little family is just too cute, we adore you guys.

Laura said...

How fun! Happy Birthday! I think everyone should have a birthday week too!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

It is fun to see pictures! I wish we could have gotten together before we moved. Maybe we can plan something during Christmas time with everyone. Have a good one!

Lacy & Joshua said...

I am glad to hear you had a good time at Thanksgiving point. Sorry I have not returned your call yet. Josh's dad Donny was here to visit us this past weekend. You'll have to check out our blog page at ljschiwal.blogspot.com

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates