Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a great time celebrating Halloween with our 2. Benton discovered how great trick-or-treating can be and can't wait for next year to do it again.

Thanks Aunt Natalie for the cute skeleton shirt!

Nothing cuter than a girl in pink.

Good thing we had 2 halloween outfits, she definitely needed to change :) Thanks Kenna everyone needs a pumpkin shirt for Halloween!

Out little pirate. Nice goatee Benton!

We went to Gardner Village this year, so fun to see all the witches. I would definitely recommend going if you haven't been before, the atmosphere is great!



I added this one just because I love these 2.


I have to add my thoughts or more complaints about day light savings, really annoying! Whoever thought it was a good idea didn't have children. It has taken several days to get Benton to sleep in past 6am even if goes to bed late. Hopefully we can all adjust soon!

2 comments:

debra said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!!! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I can imagine Benton will talk about it all year and anticipate its return.

Dan and Nicole said...

She is seriously so adorable. And I still haven't even held her. I consider that a record. haha Benton makes a cute pirate!

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates