Wednesday, March 19, 2008

World's Best Husband

Okay, I know probably everyone thinks they have married the very best person, and maybe that is true for them, but Christian really is the best! :) Last night he surprised me with a very needed night out. After a some hard days Christian called me and said we had to go up to his parents at 5pm to do our taxes. So, all day I was planning on an uneventful evening doing tax stuff. We get in the car, drive to his parents, and then Christian leads me to the car without little Benton. His mom took him for the night and Christian had planned everything out including all of Benton's stuff for the night. We went to Hollywood Connection (sounds like a high school date, but it was great) we went rollerskating, had dinner, watched Vantage Point (which I recommend) and then tried to get an ice cream sundae, but they were closed. It was a great evening! It is amazing how much a date night with just the two of you can make everything seem right in the world, again. Thanks C, I loved it!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Can Christian take me on one?

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

ohhh, what a cute hubby! Sorry about not calling you back yet, i'ts been a tad bit crazy around here, but i need to talk to you, to figure some stuff out, so i will be calling:) Want to hang out soon? you can come here for the afternoon or i'll come out there, either way, let me know!!!

Jenny and Al said...

Wow, I can't even remember the last time we had a date like that without the baby! It was probably just a ward party or something. Lucky you!

Dani said...

You are right, everyone needs a nice date out every once in a while! Good job Christian. I love when Jared plans things all out and I don't even know about it!

Unknown said...

What a cute hubbie! I'm so glad you guys got out for a night on the town. I'm trying to plan one of those myself.

 

Andersen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates